Only about 13 states are abortion-free right now. This is roughly 25% of the United States. Sadly, in the rest of the country, abortions are still happening every day, even with Roe gone.
These facts are even more concerning…
- Planned Parenthood is raising more money: PP Action reported a 4,000% increase in typical donations after Roe’s reversal. A 40-fold increase over a normal day.
- Planned Parenthood is increasing abortions: According to their annual report: the number of abortions performed by Planned Parenthood increased by 8.5% in 2021 over the previous year,
- Planned Parenthood is receiving more federal funding: In 2021, they received $633.4 million in government grants and reimbursements — a 2.5% increase from 2020.
- Planned Parenthood is already expanding by preparing to open a new clinic in Missouri, the first state that banned abortion after Roe fell.
Roe v. Wade being reversed was a step in the right direction. But clearly, the fight to rescue children from the horror of abortion is far from over.
In reality, as you’re reading this, men and women across America are searching the Internet for information on how to get an abortion. In fact, due to its anonymity, the internet is often the first place moms turn when faced with an unforeseen pregnancy.
However, most of the information that’s found comes straight from abortion providers like Planned Parenthood who promise an “easy fix” for the pregnancy — by ending the life of the child.
The abortion industry targets and exploits hurting moms, deceiving them into believing abortion is their only option.
The truth is: most moms (75%) want to choose life for their children but are facing defeating setbacks that make an abortion feel like the only option.
But today, you can protect them and their children from abortion by:
- Advancing pro-life legislation in more states across the country
- Fighting back against Planned Parenthood and their recent wins (increasing abortions, increased donations, preparing to expand and open a new clinic)
- Unifying the pro-life grassroots in order to make abortion unthinkable and unnecessary
You have the power today to protect and rescue the next child in danger of being aborted.
So, will you give today to rescue the next child and their mom from the horror of abortion — before it’s too late for them?